Laboratory and Functional Testing
Blood work and other laboratory testing helps us understand your individual biochemistry and highlights any imbalances that may require treatment. It can also provide an important tool for monitoring progress of treatment.
Laboratory testing that may be used include:
- Assessment of general blood work from your MD (eg. TSH/thyroid function, ferritin/iron, CBC, Cholestrol, etc.)
- Hormone testing - including adrenal and cortisol/stress hormone testing; sex hormones
- Food allergy/sensitivity, IgG/IgE testing (eg. gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, candida)
- Hair metal analysis
- Environmental toxin assessment
- Parasite testing
- Neurotransmitter Assessment - balancing brain chemistry to optimize health
- More lab testing available - ask for more information.