What We Offer
Chiropractic care focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, including back pain, neck pain, headaches, and joint pain. Chiropractors use a variety of techniques, including spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, and exercise, to help patients relieve pain, improve mobility, and prevent future injuries.
- Thorough History & Physical Examination
- Concise Diagnosis & Report of Findings
- Patient-Centered Treatment Plan
- Fast & Effective Results of Treatment
- Referral for Diagnostic Imaging (If Necessary)
- Joint Mobilizations
- Manual Soft-Tissue Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Passive and Active Stretching
- Graston Technique®
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- And more..
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Shiatsu Therapy
Active Approach also offers a variety of other therapies, including:
How We Can Help
If you’re looking for a healthcare provider who will take the time to get to know you and your individual needs and who will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that’s right for you, then Active Approach is the right choice for you.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you achieve your health goals!